Sunday, March 16, 2014

Topic Choices

In class, we talked about what topics we would possibly want to do for our papers, and it was a terrible idea to let us take a majority vote to choose what we are going to write about. Some people in our class have a lot of mixed views and feelings, and we also have the people who could care less about picking topics, because they were going to have to type the papers regardless. I, on the other hand, am satisfied with our topic choices, but I also fell under the 'could care less' group of people. I thought of it as a way of learning new things about some of the topics that I have never wrote about before.

We ended up choosing 'Crime and Punishment, Family, and Pop Culture'. I am OK with these choices and I look forward to writing these papers. Some of the people in my class are not cool with the topics we chose, but those are also the people who never come to class. I have read a couple of people papers on these topics before (just in general, not within our class), and they have given me an inspiration to write the papers now. I have not started on the Family essay yet, but I will be starting on it soon. I enjoy this class and want to get a good grade, but I really need to start focusing more on getting these papers done so I can get the grade what I signed up for....an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment