Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving Break Son!!!

Well, my favorite holiday is unfortunately over, but it was a good as always. I have a great day with my family and friends. I went to my grandparents house for dinner and watch football all day and night. Even though my grandma said she was not going to cook, she still did anyway. I thought that her dogs were going to devour my stuffing on my plate, but surprisingly they waited peacefully until i offered them some. Then that's when they got pretty crazy. I also went over to one of my friend's houses that night after all my family festivities were over, and I had a blast there as well. With all of these wonderful people surrounding me, I cannot wait for next year's thanksgiving! I had a lot of fun on my break, and now it is time to get ready for all these exams that I have to take. I am not to enthralled by which classes I have to take exams in but hopefully I will make a good grade on my exams. So, bring it on exams. Let's dance....

No comments:

Post a Comment