Sunday, December 1, 2013

In Class Essay

The essay we had to write in class was a little different than all the other essays I have written before. We had to write an essay on how well we participated in class and on a scale of one to ten; we had to grade ourselves on how well we actively participated in class. I feel like my participation in class is very well and I try to answer questions frequently and as often as possible. I love the way we discuss our subjects and topics in class, because I love how we are so comfortable around each other enough to be so open with each other. I enjoy the way we respond in class and the discussion in class is fun. The class is pretty active in participation, except for a couple of people in the class that cannot stop talking which tends to get super annoying. Other than them, class is pretty fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment