Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring Break!!!

For my spring break, I went to Massanutten, VA and it was a blast! I was able to go skiing for the second time ever in my life, and I was falling pretty hard. Regardless, we went skiing in 70 degree weather, but it was still fun!!! I loved skiing and would definitely do it again in a heartbeat. I just wish I could carve instead of just going straight downhill, but hey, at least I learned how to stop! We rented out a town house for a whole week while we were there, and it had the best view of the mountain. I could not have asked to spend it with better people though; they truly made the trip worth it.

We also played Taboo as well, and all I could think about was Sweeney's class when we play Taboo in there. I always get so competitive when it comes to games, but especially Taboo. I want to win!!!

To sum it all up, my vacation was great, and I had a blast with all my friends. I cannot wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment