Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Contribution Essay

So, the in class essay that we had to type up today in class was about our contribution to the class and what we brought to the table this semester. I write about how I contributed to the class discussion topics. I would always give people enough time to answer, but if no one answered in time, that is when I would speak up. I felt like my contribution to my group was also good as well. I made Power Points with very vivid transitions and animations. I also used a very multicolored slide preset that would make the PowerPoint pop a little bit more. However, I did really like it when we talked as a whole group in that class. I was not a big fan of the small groups. I just wanted everyone to participate and have fun in that class. It is an easy class and I know that they are capable to do whatever they set their minds to.

No comments:

Post a Comment