Tuesday, April 22, 2014

CHILI COOK OFF 2014!!!

The chili cook off was amazing!! Regardless of my girlfriend wanting to exit the mosh pit during my favorite band, it was still fun. A Day To Remember was so good and blew my expectations of them out of the water! Panic! At The Disco was just as good, if not a little better. They put on a show for the chili cook off. They were quite the performers. On the other hand, Seether sucked and I hated them. You can't just stop in the middle of a song just because you are in the wrong tune. What d-bags!! Although I did not get to try the chili, it was still an experience in itself. I loved the fact that the bands were so generous and caring of the fans. The bands were so good, except for Seether. It was so much fun and I definitely cannot wait till next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment